Discover the fascinating landscapes and cultures on this 13 or 20 night itinerary that will take you through the backroads and off-the-beaten track to uncover the scenic treasures of Canada’s west coast and western interior. From the urban splendour of Vancouver, the trail leads to the picturesque tranquility of British Columbia’s and Alberta’s national parks. You will experience firsthand the brilliant turquoise lakes and the rugged beauty of the Rocky Mountains. Returning to the Pacific Coast via Whistler your adventure either comes to an end with a return to Vancouver, or you continue on to visit Victoria with its maritime heritage and colonial demeanour. A wealth of activities are available throughout your trip from the thrill of rafting and canoeing to hiking and horseback riding.
Your package includes
- Accommodation for 20 nights or 13 nights in in the selected hotels
- A personalized Canada Roadbook containing essential travel information featuring overview notes of the area of travel, local sightseeing and attractions, daily itinerary highlights, provincial maps with city guides, hotel vouchers and customized day-by-day routing maps.
- Admission to Jasper Skytram
- 20 nights / 21 days package only: Ferry Crossing: Horseshoe Bay to Langdale (40 minutes) and Earls Cove to Saltery Bay (50 minutes) Ferry Crossing: Powell River to Comox (1 hour 15 minutes) Ferry Crossing: Swartz Bay to Tsawwassen (1 hour 35 minutes)
- Provincial taxes and federal GST and/or HST
Any other flights not mentioned · Transfers unless otherwise noted · Meals unless otherwise noted · Gratuities · Beverages · Optional excursions