Experience the Maritimes with its own way of life and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of countryside and city. Learn all about the Scottish, Acadian and Native heritage widely celebrated in the Atlantic Provinces. Get a glimpse of Nova Scotia’s picturesque fishing villages, and see the rugged coastal landscapes along New Brunswick’s shores of the Bay of Fundy. Experience magnificent vistas, thrilling adventures, charming villages and fascinating cities. Highlights include Prince Edward Island, Cape Breton, Bras d’Or Lake, St. Andrews by-the Sea ,Oak Island and Cabot Trail.
- Accommodation for 12 nights
- 12 breakfasts, 4 lunches (including 1 pic-nic lunch) and 5 dinners (including the Shediac Bay Lobster Dinner Cruise or lobster dinner in Moncton on Oct 13 departure only)
- Land transportation by modern tour coach with experienced tour driver
- Ferry crossing from New Brunswick to Nova Scotia and from P.E.I. to Nova Scotia (1½ hours)
- English-speaking local Atlantic tour director throughout dressed in traditional kilt
- Activities included: Joggins Fossil Cliffs, Hopewell Rocks, Fundy National Park, Saint John sightseeing tour, St. Andrews by-the-Sea day trip, Whale watching tour in St. Andrews & Cape Breton (weather permitting), Peggy’s Cove, Annapolis Valley, Winery tour and tasting, Lunenburg walking tour including Museum of the Atlantic, Millbrook Cultural Centre, Confederation Bridge, Walking tour of Charlottetown, P.E.I. National Park, Anne of Green Gables Heritage Place, Confederation Centre of the Arts performance, Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site, Cape Breton Highlands National Historic Site and Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Federal GST Provincial Taxes and Federal GST and/or HST
Flights unless otherwise noted · Transfers unless otherwise noted · Meals unless otherwise noted · Gratuities · Beverages · Optional excursions
Prices in this document are for information only; they were issued at press time, for the current year. Please note that due to special events, operation hours/days and temporary promotions, they can increase or decrease at any time. Contact your travel agent for the price and promotion of the moment.