The island of Bali is a masterpiece of nature with its fertile volcanic soil and its terraced rice fields. The physical beauty of the island and the year-round pleasant climate make it a place regarded by many visitors as the “Ultimate Island”.
- Visit northern Bali and Lovina Beach with its black sand. Admire the mountainous region and coastal landscape.
- Experience the beauty of the Kintamani region. Enjoy the traditional Balinese dances and breathtaking views of Lake Batur.
- Journey through the East and visit local villages and temples.
- Shopping tour: Visit various markets for hand crafted souvenirs.
- Enjoy the Bali sunset. Visit the temple of Mengwi and Taman Ayun. See the wild monkeys of Alas Kedaton Forest. Finally, capture the sunset at spectacular Tanah Lot.