- 13 nights accommodation in double occupancy
- 15 meals: 13 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Join-in English guided touring as per itinerary with entrance fees.
- Airport and port transfers (only arrival transfer on day 1 is assisted).
- FERRY passage ATHENS/MYKONOS/ SANTORINI/ATHENS.
DAY 1 ATHENS
Arrival at Athens International Airport and assisted transfer to your hotel.
DAY 2 ATHENS
Depart for a guided city tour of Athens. On the Acropolis you can admire the Temple of Athena Nike, as well as the Propylaea. The beautiful geometry of the Parthenon will come into view. Visit the hill of Filopapos, walk through the paths of Plaka, Hadrian’s Arch, and the Parliament with the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the New Acropolis Museum and the modern city of Athens. Afternoon free. (B)
DAY 3 ATHENS ·OLYMPIA (Mondays, Tuesdays, Saturdays)
Depart for the Corinth Canal (short stop). Drive to Epidaurus and visit the Ancient theatre, world famous for its outstanding acoustics. Proceed to Nauplia and through the plain of Argos to Mycenae. Visit the archaeological site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. In the afternoon depart for Olympia, the birth place of the Olympic Games.
Overnight in Olympia. (B/D)