Beautiful landscapes throughout the country, colonial cities such as Sucre and Potosi, incredible places like the famous Uyuni Salt Flats and the sacred Titicaca Lake with its mystic Sun Island are only a few of the highlights you will find during this amazing Bike and Hike trip. Discover the true soul of Bolivia!
**BEST TIME TO TRAVEL IS BETWEEN APRIL AND NOVEMBER**
- Biking: 200 km (approx.)
- Hiking: 50 km / 9 hrs (approx.)
- Accommodation for 10 nights in double occupancy
- Meals: 10 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 diners
- Domestic flight
- Roundtrip transfers
- Meet and greet by our representatives
- Private visits and excursions as per itinerary
- English speaking local guides
- Tour conductor in English language throughout the trip
- Taxes and fees
- E bike & mountain bike rental
- Support vehicle for biking part of the trip
International airfare · beverages · gratuities.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Warm clothes for the nights
- Hat or cap
- The transport of luggage from the port to the Ecolodge and vice versa is done with the help of donkeys, mules or llamas. To facilitate transportation, passengers should bring only what is necessary so that the animals do not make an extra effort. You can leave your additional luggage with our representatives in Copacabana.
- Helmet and general bike protection (available for rent $)
- Bike gloves