Discover the beauty and wonderful contrasts of Switzerland on a relaxed cycling holiday that follows the famous Golden Pass railway line. Travel through blissful Alpine pastures and pretty villages with magnificent views of many lakes and mountains.
- 8 night accommodation in selected hotel category with daily breakfast
- Rail journey from your starting point in Switzerland to Montreux and from Lucerne back to airport in economy class
- Bike rental – 24 gear
- Boat ride Spiez- Interlaken
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Swiss coupon pass*
- Detailed itinerary and travel documents including a guide book and map
Not included: Flights – optional excursions – meals – local city taxes to be paid on the spot – travel insurances -anything not mentioned in the above “inclusions” section.