Discover Basel, the city of culture and arts, which hosts the international Art Fair every year. Famous for its beautiful. Old Town contrasting with modern architecture, world-class museums and the Rhine. Travel to Gstaad, slow down and enjoy the peace of Switzerland’s most glamorous alpine destination.
- Basel’s beautiful Old Town
- Relax on the Rhine’s shore
- Reduced fare to 30+ activities with Basel & Gstaad Cards
- Seek relaxation away from the hectic urban pace
- Disconnect, rejuvenate and recharge in Gstaad
- 2 overnights stay including breakfast in Basel
- 2 overnights stay including breakfast in Gstaad
- Swiss Train tickets between the two cities
- Basel & Gstaad Cards
- Swiss Coupon Pass: 2-for-1
Not included: Flights, meals, optional excursions, City tax to be paid locally in Lucerne, travel insurance, any item not listed under “INCLUSIONS”
|Price in $CAD, per person sharing in double occupancy, land only||4* hotels||5* hotels|
|May 1st to Oct 27th 2021||2699||3199|
|Supplement in single occupancy||1200||1620|
|Private walking city tour of Basel||On request|
|Excursion to Glacier 3000 (Self-Guided)||On request|
A WORD ABOUT:
Glacier 3000 (not included):
There is only one suspension bridge in the world that connects two mountain peaks. It is called Peak Walk by Tissot. It can be found at Glacier 3000. And it invites you to an adventure that you will not easily forget.
The Peak Walk by Tissot is the highlight of the glacier adventure: It connects the smaller peak (View Point) with the 5 meter higher main peak (Scex Rouge) and takes all guests to incredible heights. The 107 metre long and 80 centimetre wide bridge offers a stunning view onto the Alps: Matterhorn, Mont Blanc, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau are visible from the bridge and offer grandiose views, far off into the distance. The suspension bridge is free of charge and open year-round subject to weather conditions.
- Open all year except 21 October – 8 November
- Round trip from Col du Pillon to Scex Rouge “Glacier 3000”
- The cableway runs every 20 minutes from 09.00 – 16.30 o’clock (please note season times)
- Only paper ticketsavailable
- Travellers who are 16 years and older are considered as adults
**Prices in this document are for information only; they were issued at press time, for the current year. Please note that due to exchange rates and temporary promotions, they can increase or decrease at any time. Contact your travel agent for the price and promotion of the moment.