Immerse yourself in the fascinating historic beginnings of Canada as this program explores the first urban centres of Quebec, the inspiring villages and national parks of the St. Lawrence River and the imposing shores and deep wilderness of the east coast. The vibrant art and culture of French Canada are the driving forces of Montreal and Quebec City, expressed through their architecture, museums and collection of restaurants representing cuisine from nations around the world. The St. Lawrence Seaway dominates the view as the route travels into the heart of Acadia and its mix of French, Native and Scottish ancestry that perfectly complements the lobsterladen inlets of the Northumberland Strait and the magnificently stark wilderness of the Cape Breton Highlands. The route leads back into Quebec where the waters of the sea and river meet and formed country’s earliest trading marine super-highway – a passage that is still one of the most in North America today.
Your package includes
- Accommodation for 17 nights in in the selected hotels
- A personalized Exotik Canada Roadbook containing essential travel information featuring overview notes of the area of travel, local sightseeing and attractions, daily itinerary highlights, provincial maps with city guides, hotel vouchers and customized day-by-day routing maps
- Sightseeing tour of Quebec City
- Ferry crossing from Matane to Baie Comeau
- Provincial taxes and federal GST and/or HST
Flights · Transfers · Car rental, Fuel for car, taxes and insurance · Meals unless otherwise stated · Gratuities · Beverages · Optional excursions · Ferry crossing from St. John to Digby