11 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS **
** Itinerary based on the 7 nights cruise
The Galapagos Islands are renowned for their unique wildlife. You can swim with sea lions, float eye to eye with penguins or stand beside a blue footed booby as is feeds its young. Spread out over 50 000 squares km of the Pacific Ocean, the archipelago comprises 13 main island and 6 smaller ones.
- Round trip transfers
- Domestic flights – Quito – Baltra – Quito
- Accommodation for 7 nights in Standard Plus Cabin onboard the Galapagos Legend
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Quito and/or Guayaquil
- Visits and accommodation as per itinerary
- Local English-Speaking guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Migration control card
- Meals: 10 breakfast, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
International airfare · Galapagos National Park fees $USD100 · Optional excursions Gratuities to guides and hotels.