DISCOVER THE BEST OF SWITZERLAND ON YOUR OWN
DAILY DEPARTURES FROM APRIL 1ST TO OCTOBER 31ST, 2021
This route leads you through 1600 kilometers of the country’s most beautiful regions. You will travel through four linguistic regions, over five Alpine passes, to eleven UNESCO World Heritage Sites and two biosphere reserves and along 22 lakes.
- 8 night accommodation with breakfasts in 3*, 4* or 5* hotels based on your preferences
- Rental car VW Golf 5 or similar (5 door, manual or automatic / A/C) for 9 days with pick-up and drop-off at Zurich Airport
- LDW loss damage waiver
- Free parking at all hotels (except in Zermatt/Täsch)
- Train ticket Täsch – Zermatt – Täsch in second class
- Grand Tour of Switzerland Road Map from Hallwag
- Grand Tour of Switzerland Travel Guide
Not included: Flights – meals other than breakfasts – excursions – City tax to be paid locally- extra car insurance to be paid on spot- anything not mentioned in the ‘’inclusions” section
- All other activity mentioned on this tour that are not listed in the “Inclusions” section, are for suggestion only and not included
- Book the Swiss Half Fare Card and save up to 50% for most trains, buses, boats and
- mountain railways as well as public transport in 75 Swiss towns and cities.
- Additional days of rental or car categories on request.
- Possibility to rent a Tesla (on request) with your e-car you save more than CHF 350. – Of gas cost.
|Price in $CAD, per person sharing a double room, land only||3* hotels||
|April 1 – April 30 and Oct 1 to Oct 31||$2010||$2515||–|
|May 1 – September 30||$2065||$2649||–|
|June 15 – September 13||–||–||$4099|
|All other dates||On request|
|SDMR Audi A3 manual||On request|
|Supplement for SDAR Audi A3 sport back 2.0||On request|
|Supplement in single occupancy||On request|
**Prices in this document are for information only; they were issued at press time, for the current year. Please note that due to exchange rates and temporary promotions, they can increase or decrease at any time. Contact your travel agent for the price and promotion of the moment.