Combining our Atlantic Maritimes Tour and Circle Newfoundland & Labrador tours, embark on a comprehensive, cross-region tour led by an experienced, local guide that features the very best of mainland, islands and northern coastal highlights to create an unforgettable Canadian Maritimes experience. The route, communities and attractions highlight the rich culture and history of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador. Opportunities abound to learn all about the Scottish, Acadian and First Nations heritage, widely celebrated in the Atlantic Provinces. Distinctly iconic destinations such as Prince Edward Island, Cape Breton, Bras D’Or Lake, St. Andrews-by-the Sea, Oak Island and Cabot Trail give a true sense of the unique landscapes of the East Coast. Visits to historic sites and settlements, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, wildlife and sightseeing tours and fascinating en route commentary by the accompanying guide specialist creates a quintessential Canadian holiday adventure.
• Accommodation for 22 nights
• 46 meals: 22 breakfasts, 8 lunches (including 1 lunch box and 1 picnic lunch) and 16 dinners (including 2 lobster dinners (Lobster Dinner Cruise on Shediac Bay))
• Ferries from New Brunswick to Nova Scotia and ferry Prince Edward Island to Nova Scotia
• English-speaking local Atlantic tour director throughout dressed in traditional kilt
• Confederation Bridge to Prince Edward Island
• Strait of Belle Isle ferry to/from Labrador
• 3 Whale Watching Boat Tours
• Land transportation by modern tour coach with experienced tour driver
• Activities included: Joggins Fossil Cliffs, Hopewell Rocks Ocean Tidal, Fundy National Park, Saint John City Tour including Reversing Falls, St. Andrew’s by-the-Sea Day Trip, Grand Pre, Annapolis Valley Winery Tour & Tasting, Peggy’s Cove, Lunenburg, Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic, Glooscap Heritage Center & Mi’kmaq Museum, Anne of Green Gables Place, Prince Edward Island National Park, Alexander Graham Bell Site, World Famous Cabot Trail, Cape Breton, Fortress of Louisbourg, Lobster Cove Lighthouse, Port au Choix and Red Bay and L’anse aux Meadows National Historic Sites, The Great Viking Feast at Leifsburdir, Grenfell Historic Properties, Scenic Boat Tour in Gros Morne, North Atlantic Aviation Museum, Twillingate, Long Point Lighthouse & Prime Berth Museum, Terra Nova National Park, Bonavista & Trinity, Guided Tour of St. John’s, Signal Hill, Cape Spear, Sea Bird Watching Boat Tour, “Screech In” Ceremony
• Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
• Provincial Taxes and Federal HST
• Federal GST Provincial Taxes and Federal GST and/or HST
Flights unless otherwise noted · Transfers unless otherwise noted · Meals unless otherwise noted · Gratuities · Beverages · Optional excursions
Prices in this document are for information only; they were issued at press time, for the current year. Please note that due to special events, operation hours/days and temporary promotions, they can increase or decrease at any time. Contact your travel agent for the price and promotion of the moment.