A captivating urban center, dramatic northern scenery, peaceful woodland landscapes and fascinating Native culture are combined in an adventurous itinerary revealing the unique
character of Ontario. The towering city skyline of Toronto and its bustling urban landscape are contrasted against a journey into the majestic northern forests of Ontario. An unforgettable stay at an aboriginal-operated wilderness retreat on the remote Manitoulin Island is a highlight of this journey. Visit vibrant northern communities to get a sense of how the resource-rich landscape has shaped the lifestyles of the residents. Discover Ontario’s Native history and its spectacular beauty on this true northern journey beyond nature.
- Accommodation for 14 nights in in the selected hotels
- Breakfast on day 5 and dinner on day 4 and 5
- A personalized Roadbook containing essential travel information featuring overview notes of the area of travel, local sightseeing and attractions, daily itinerary highlights, provincial maps with city guides, hotel vouchers and customized day-by-day routing maps.
- Day 2,Toronto – Admission to Ripley’s Aquarium
- Day 14, Niagara Falls – Hornblower Niagara Cruises – Voyage To The Falls./li>
- Days 4 – 5, Killarney – Killarney Mountain Lodge activities: tennis, hiking, kayaking, boating, fishing, canoeing, sail boating
- Provincial taxes and federal GST and/or HST
Flights · Transfers · Car rental, Fuel for car, taxes and insurance · Meals unless otherwise stated · Gratuities · Beverages · Optional excursions · Ferry charges unless otherwise specified