The cosmopolitan city of Toronto is the starting point of this two-week circular tour. Northbound from Toronto, explore the national parks in Ontario’s interior. After a brief stay in the capital, Ottawa, return to the tranquility of nature in Quebec’s national parks. The trail leads southbound via the bustling cities of Quebec City and Montreal, famous for their joie de vivre, to the thundering splendor of Niagara Falls.
Your package includes
- Accommodation for 14 nights in in the selected hotels
- A personalized Canada Roadbook containing essential travel information featuring overview notes of the area of travel, local sightseeing and attractions, daily tinerary highlights, provincial maps with city guides, hotel vouchers and customized day-by-day routing maps
- Days 10 & 11, Auberge du Lac Taureau – use of canoes, kayaks, paddleboats, mountain bikes (1 hour) or sailboats (1 hour), access to beach, indoor pool and Jacuzzi.
- Day 14, Niagara Falls – Hornblower Niagara Cruises – Voyage To The Falls.
- Provincial Taxes and Federal GST and/or HST
Flights · Transfers · Car rental, fuel for car, taxes and insurance · Meals · Gratuities · Beverages · Optional excursions