The Inca Trek is probably one of the most famous walks in South America. A four day hike, taking you from Cusco into the high Andean Mountains and along a secret trail only known by a few trusted Incas, through many micro climates and spectacular scenery. This trek ends with a visit to this new wonder of the world in the same way ancient people used to do it: through the sun gate.
Your package includes
- Brief presentation prior to departure
- Transportation from your Hotel to the starting point of the Trek (Km. 82)
- Entrance fees to the Inca trail and Machu Picchu complex
- English-speaking trek guide.
- 2-person tent and sleeping mats.
- Cook for preparation of all meals.
- Cooking equipment, dining tent, tables and chairs.
- Meals as specified: 3 breakfasts (B), 3 lunches (L) and 3 dinners (D).
- Porters to carry camping and cooking equipment.
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kit.
- One Way Shuttle Bus: Sanctuary / Aguas Calientes.
- Return ticket on tourist train from Aguas Calientes to Ollanta.
- Transfer from Ollanta train station to Cusco.
Services not specified in the program, extra expenses and tips.
Lunch and dinner on day 4.
Entrance fee for the hot springs in Aguas Calientes.
Porter to carry your personal belongs (please note extra cost for Porter if required)
International & National flight tickets.