Discover the land of Israel full of history, coastlines, ancient ruins, sacred landmarks and outstanding scenery.
Visit the ancient city of Jerusalem and get taken back in time. Float on the Dead Sea-the lowest point on earth, discover bustling Tel Aviv, and enjoy the serenity of Galilee. Truly a memorable destination!
- Meeting & assistance upon arrival at Ben-Gurion Airport by Amiel representative
- Porterage at hotels, as of second touring day
- 8 Overnights:
2 overnights at Tal by the Beach Hotel Tel Aviv or similar
2 overnights at Colony at Haifa or similar
4 overnights at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Jerusalem or similar
- 7 full days sightseeing as per your program attached with English speaking licensed tour guide
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Meal arrangements: Bed and Breakfast including full Israeli buffet breakfast at hotels daily, and the following meals:
- Day 1- Dinner at the hotel in Tel Aviv
- Day 3- Lunch at the Kibbutz
- Day 3- Dinner at Haifa local restaurant
- Day 4- Dinner at Haifa local restaurant
- Day 5- Special Shabbat dinner at local Jewish family in Jerusalem
- Day 6- Lunch at Dead Sea local restaurant
- Day 7- Farewell dinner at local restaurant
- Entrance fees are included per program (or similar – adjusted to Covid-19 regulations)
- Amiel’s Kit (Bag, hat and map)
Not included • International airfare • Gratuities to hotel personnel, guides and drivers • Beverages • Optional excursions. •Any type of insurance, including Covid-19 insurance• Meals that are not mentioned above • Service at restaurants – customary min. 12%
- Shabbat of a Lifetime CAD$129 upon request (including 2 glasses of wine)
- English speaking hosts, no minimum pax, transfer from and to the Hotel on own arrangement.
- Sound & Light Show at The Tower of David CAD$35
- Transfer from and to the hotel on own arrangement.
- Upon request and subject to availability, payment and booking on the spot to the guide on Monday (Day 2). No refundable.
- Show doesn’t take place if it rains.)
Available upon request: Ben Gurion airport “VIP Assistance”: Upon arrival to Ben Gurion airport, after you leave the plane, you will be met by a VIP assistance person who will be holding a sign with your name on it. You will be assisted through all remaining procedures: passport control, luggage, and customs, and taken to your driver or to the Taxi platform.
* All sites & activities in the itinerary are subject to availability and might need to be amended according to Covid-19 regulations at the time of travel.
Rates will be adjusted accordingly, where applicable.
**Prices in this document are for information only; they were issued at press time for the current year. Please note that due to exchange rates and temporary promotions, they can increase or decrease anytime. Contact your travel agent for the price and promotion of the moment.