Komodo Island is one of three larger and many islets that make up the Komodo National Park and is particularly well-known as the natural habitat of the Komodo dragon. The Komodo dragon is the largest living lizard, and takes its name after the island.
Pink Beach, or Pantai Merah, is one of seven pink beaches on the planet, and is just one of the many amazing features of Komodo Island that make it truly a Natural Wonder of Nature. Take a dip in the waters and uncover the marine beauty that these amazing waters have to offer
GOOD TO KNOW
- Strong current and waves during the peak of wet season (between December to February) might limit you to visit Rinca Island only.
- It is harder to spot the komodo dragons during the mating season (July to August). Best time to visit is between April until June (dry season, manta season – best time for snorkling, diving on the north side of the Komodo National Park, and for overland journeys). September to October is whale season, manta season, and komodo season
- Early booking is highly recommended for traveling during high season and peak season period
- 2-night stay on a local wooden boat based on twin-sharing (2 persons per cabin)
- 2-night stay in Labuan Bajo hotel based on twin-sharing (2 persons per room)
- 9 Meals mentioned in the itinerary as specified (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Return airport transfer based on private-basis in a chauffeured, full air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips based on private basis with activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide
- Complete snorkeling gear
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
- Entrance fee to Komodo National Park
Not included: International and domestic airfare & airport taxes · Gratuities to hotel personnel, guides and drivers · Beverages· Optional excursions.
Minimum 2 passengers required
|Price per person in CA$, double occupancy, starting from:||LAND PACKAGE, Hotels or similar|
DAILY DEPARTURES 2021
PURI SARI BEACH HOTEL 3*
JAYAKARTA SUITE KOMODO
PLATARAN KOMODO 4*
|February 1 – June 30||1349||1399||1799|
Prices in this document are for information only; they were issued at press time, for the current year. Please note that due to exchange rates and temporary promotions, they can increase or decrease at any time. Contact your travel agent for the price and promotion of the moment.