You will begin in Halifax before traversing Nova Scotia’s picturesque fishing villages and rugged coastal landscapes at the Bay of Fundy. Travel to charming Prince Edward Island and admire the beauty of the low rolling countryside of Canada’s smallest province and cradle of Canadian confederation. Make your way to Cape Breton and enjoy breathtaking views on the Cabot Trail. Learn all about Nova Scotia’s Scottish, Native and Acadian heritage on your historic and cultural explorations of this energetic Maritime Province.
Your package includes
- A personalized Roadbook containing essential travel information featuring overview notes of the area of travel, local sightseeing and attractions, daily itinerary highlights, provincial maps with city guides, hotel vouchers and customized dayby-day routing maps
- Accommodation for 13 nights.
- Admission to Fortress of Louisbourg.
- Whalewatching tour in Cape Breton Highlands/Cheticamp.
- Provincial Taxes and Federal GST and/or HST, less tour package rebate.