Mediterranean cruise to Israel, Cyprus, Turkey, Greece including a pre-post stay in Italy
Starts in Florence on August 27th
Ends in Rome on September 13th
From $3629** per person
*Including $50 early booking discount if reservation is made prior to March 15th 2022*
BOOK NOW and no deposit required!
Secure you stateroom and wait until March 15th to apply your first deposit of $700
Starting price in $ CAD per person, in double occupancy
Deposit $700 p.p. by March 15th
Final payment due on May 16th
*Package is non refundable after final payment is made
· Arrival transfer to hotel in Florence
· 3 nights in Florence at a 4* hotel (Grand Hotel Mediterraneo or similar) with daily breakfast
· Group transfer from Florence to Civitavecchia pier
· Half day city tour of Siena including a light lunch and a bilingual guide
· 13 day /12 night cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Odyssey of the Seas including all the meals
· Group transfer from Civitavecchia to the hotel in Rome
· 2 nights in Rome at a 4* hotel (Hotel Diana or similar) with daily breakfast
· Transfer from hotel to Rome airport
· Port taxes
Not included: Flights , gratuities to drivers, guides, tour leaders, local representatives, optional excursions, travel insurance, seat selection, the Italian touristic tax (approx. 20€ payable at destination), the cruise gratuity ( approx $232), all other items not mentioned in the present itinerary.
English and French Canadians can constitute this group. Optional excursions can be bilingual.
Itinerary is subject to change at any time.
**Prices in this document are for information only; they were issued at press time for the current year. Please note that due to exchange rates and temporary promotions, they can increase or decrease anytime. Contact your travel agent for the price and promotion of the moment.
Offer is subject to availability; capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply. All references to Royal Caribbean International are: ©2021 Royal Caribbean International. All rights reserved. Ships’ Registry: The Bahamas. All rights reserved. Ships’ Registry: The Bahamas. All references to Celebrity Cruises are: ©2021 Celebrity Cruises. All rights reserved. Ships’ Registry: Malta and Ecuador. For full terms and conditions, see www.travelbrandsagent.com or contact us.