Nepal is the land of mountains and monasteries. This landlocked country has the perfect fusion of nature and culture. Picturesque Himalayan range in the North, roaring rivers making their way through the hills to the plains, lush green paddy fields and quaint little villages everywhere. Nepal’s scenic beauty will leave a lasting image in your mind. Explore the land of mystics and mantras, and experience the adventure of a lifetime. Nepal definitely is the ultimate destination for those who prefer to stay closer to nature and immerse themselves in various cultures.
From rugged trails to scenic views, from rafting on swollen rivers to sighting wild animals in their natural habitat, Nepal offers a rush of adrenaline for every nature-loving adventure seeker on its diverse array of landscapes. Considered as the mythical Shangri-La by many, Nepal also has a mystical side to it, dotted by medieval city squares, monasteries, and temples. Kathmandu Valley, the capital city, provides numerous World heritage sites, centuries-old stupas, and monasteries to experience centuries old
civilization and architecture.
Your package includes
- 3 nights Stay at Hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast
- 2 nights Stay at Hotel in Pokhara including breakfast
- 2 nights Stay at Hotel in Chitwan with 3 meals per DAY
- Arrival /Departure transfers, sightseeing tours as per itinerary by Air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Entrance fees at the monuments in Kathmandu
- Local English Speaking guide in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- English Speaking Naturalist in Chitwan
- Chitwan- National park fee
- Boating in Pokhara
- Jungle Activities
- 2 Bottles of Water [500 ml] per person per day
- All Applicable Taxes and Service Charges
Not included: Any airfares · Insurance · Meals other than mentioned above · Expenses of a personal nature ·Beverages · Gratuities to hotel personnel, guides, drivers, restaurants · Porterage charge in hotels, tips etc. VISA for Nepal