Experience the Portuguese lifestyle in his best with stops that includes Lisbon, Sintra, Oporto, Douro valley and Alentejo region visiting UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Port wine cellars with wine tastings, restaurants with the best Portuguese traditional gastronomy that Portugal has to offer, lunches in fishing villages , city markets and traditional Portuguese food.
From $3999** if minimum 6 person travelling together . (mini-group)
|Prica per person in CAD $
|Minimum of 2 people sharing Twin Room
|Minimum of 4 people sharing Twin Room
|Minimum of 6 people sharing Twin Room
*24Dec20-02Jan21 and Easter 31March-04April21, prices on request.
**Prices in this document are for information only; they were issued at press time, for the current year. Please note that due to exchange rates and temporary promotions, they can increase or decrease at any time. Contact your travel agent for the price and promotion of the moment.
- Private transportation in a luxury Mercedes vehicle, according itinerary, including free Wifi and bottled water
- Specialized English speaking guide/driver
- 9 nights including daily buffet breakfast at the Hotels mentioned or similar in standard room
- 18 meals and some product tasting as per itinerary ( 9 breakfasts , 1 dinner and 8 lunches as mentioned in the tour including ½ bottle of wine or 2 beers or 2 soft drinks per person)
- Entrance and guided visit to the Jerónimos Monastery church in Belém
- Entrance and guided visit to Sintra Pena Palace
- Visit and wine tasting at a local winery at Colares
- Lisboa sunset sailing tour (2 hours)
- Visit and wine tasting at a local winery at Lourinhã
- Boat trip in Aveiro
- Boat trip on the Douro’s River (about 50 minutes)
- Visit and wine tasting at a local Oporto lodge
- Visit and wine tasting at a local winery at Douro Valley
- Visit and wine tasting at a local winery at Alto Minho region
- Entrance and guided visit to the University of Coimbra and library
- Visit and wine tasting at a local winery at Bairrada
- Entrance fee and guided visit to Convent of Christ
- Entrance to the Bones chapel / Évora
- Visit and wine tasting to a local winery at Alentejo.
Note: Each day tour is designed to last approximately 8 hours (hotel-tour-hotel)
- Hotels porterage
- Lisboa (2 Euros per person/night) and Porto (2 Euros per person/night) city taxes, paid locally by client (other cities might apply city tax without previous notice and the ones mentioned here can change without prior notice)
- Travel insurances
- All items not mentioned in “tour includes”.
Terms and conditions on the land portion for the previous programs:
Deposit on the land portion: 0$
Final payment: 50 days prior to departure
-For cancellations at least 26 days prior arrival: NO PENALTY – full refund on Land
-For cancellations from 25 to 11 days prior arrival: 50% penalty of package price per person
-For cancellations from 10 to 04 days prior arrival: 75% penalty of package price per person
-For cancellations from 72 hours till arrival day: 100% penalty of package price per person
-Trip interruption: 100% penalty of package price per person
Don’t forget to book travel insurance for your clients and verify the terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and requirements of their insurance policy before they leave Canada. Also please verify travel restrictions, local safety and security conditions, entry and exit requirements, quarantines, curfew etc. Visit https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/advisories for further details on the destination you are traveling to.
All Exotik suppliers will fully respect their own country strict Covid-19 safety measures and regulations at time of travel in order for the passengers to stay as safe as possible.