Passengers will travel like a true Canadian, slowing down the pace on the welcoming porches of chalet and cabin accommodation. We have selected the most magnificent locations and unique resorts in the Rockies, highlighting the splendor of Canada’s most spectacular scenery. Whether from the rollicking bench of a white water raft, the tree-shrouded trail of an ancient forest or the comfortable seat of a touring bus winding through historic city streets, passengers seeking this authentic experience with a taste of adventure will find it all in this captivating new itinerary.
- Accommodation for 13 night(s).
- Banff resort activities: hiking, biking (bike rental not included)
- White water rafting in Jasper (2.5 hours)
- Sightseeing Cruise of Maligne Lake (for programs departing between May 28 – Sep 19, other departures are substituted with Tour to Maligne Lake & Walk) (1.5 hours)
- Ice Explorer ride on the Columbia Icefield (1.5 hours); resort activities; hiking in Lake Louise
- Resort activities: canoeing, kayaking in Lac Le Jeune
- Sightseeing tour of Vancouver and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park (5 hours)
Flights · Airport transfers and other transfers · Car rental, Fuel for car, taxes and insurance · Meals · Gratuities · Beverages · Optional excursions· Entry fees to the parks