Experience one of the last great travel adventures. Your journey along the Trans-Siberian Railway, one of the world’s most fascinating and safest train routes, is even more interesting, comfortable, and entertaining with our privately chartered train. This grand private train journey from Moscow to Beijing via Lake Baikal and Mongolia is your chance to fulfil the dream of a lifetime.
Our trips are accompanied by an experienced multilingual tour director and a physician traveling on the train. A sophisticated on board program complements a comprehensive excursion and sightseeing package to make your journey truly memorable. Take advantage of the extensive array of services offered by Europe’s most experienced travel organizer on this route.
- Journey with guaranteed lodging in the booked category aboard the exclusively chartered train to the Chinese border (Erlian). From Erlian to Beijing (approximately 16 hours): accommodation in a 2- or 4-bed compartment in a Chinese sleeping car. The Chinese train does not include cars in the Nostalgic Comfort or Bolshoi categories.
- 15 night accommodation in double occupancy: 9 nights aboard the train and 6 nights at mentioned hotels or similar
- Travel for several hours along the Trans-Siberian Railroad panoramic route directly on the shores of Lake Baikal, with photo stops
- Tour director with pertinent knowledge of the travelled route throughout the journey
- Freedom of Choice program: flexible excursions and sightseeing
- Competent tour guides for each group of no more than 26 guests throughout the tour
- Experienced local tour guides
- All transfers and bus trips according to itinerary
- All excursions and sightseeing according to itinerary, including all entry fees
- 42 meals: 15 breakfasts, 14 lunches, 13 dinners
- Drinks (except premium beverages) during meal times on board the train for guests traveling in Bolshoi and Bolshoi Platinum categories
- Porter service at all train stations
- Vodka tasting with traditional Russian snacks
- Concise informational talks on the Trans-Siberian Railroad, regional geography, culture, and history of the countries along the route
- A physician on board the train from the Moscow to the Chinese border
- Shower facilities on board
- Informational booklet about the region and the private train for each compartment booked
Not Included: Flights – visa fees (Russia/China) – gratuities – travel insurance – optional evening performance in Ulan Bator (Day 10): tickets are €14/$15 (to be paid on site) – optional overnight in a yurt in the Mongolian Alps (Day 10): supplement of €35/$40 (upon request)