Ourall-inclusive rail cruises offer you the unforgettable experience of traveling from the Russian capital Moscow via such remote areas of the world like Siberia or Lake Baikal to Russia’s gateway to the Pacific Ocean, Vladivostok. Travel with a spirit of adventure and enjoy at the same time the comfort and safety of a private train.
Forget about any hassle of packing and unpacking every day. Your cabin is your “home on wheels” during the entire rail cruise journey. The private train offers you guaranteed double or single accommodation or even the ultimate comfort of Deluxe cabin with private shower and toilet en suite. A private restaurant car, exclusively forthe small group of guests of the private train, ensure shigh-quality meals and serves as a bar with live piano music in the evening, and a lecture area between mealtimes. The timetable of the train is designed in the way to make the best of your journey, both onboard and off-board. Your private train moves attached to selected long-distance express trains overnight to take
you conveniently to your next destination. Various stops for land excursions at the most exciting places along the route enable you to get in-depth insight views during city sightseeing tours and excursions. Meals in selected city restaurants make you familiar with local specialties.
- Accommodation : 10 night accommodation onboardtheGrandTrans-SiberianExpressinthechosen category and 3 night accommodation at hotels (1 nightVladivostok 4*/1 night Irkutsk 4*/ 1 night Moscow 5*)
- 38 meals: 13 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 13 dinners
- Local cuisine specialties: e.g., Russian Vodka & Pierogi Tastings, Tea Ceremony
- Sightseeing: All sightseeing tours in Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Chita, Ulan-Ude, Irkutsk, Lake Baikal, Krasnoyarsk, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Moscow
- Cultural events: Private concerts and cultural events according to tour itinerary
- Transfers: Arrival and departure transfers airport-hotel and hotel-airport on day 1 and day 14
- Shower facilities: Daily shower is guaranteed in all categories, except day 4. Guests traveling in Deluxe Silver and deluxe gold have bathrooms with shower and toilet onboard the private train.
Guests traveling in categories Standard Economy and standard Plus have day roomsinKhabarovsk, Chita, Ulan-Ude,
Krasnoyarsk, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Kazan
- Lectures onboard: Introduction to Russian culture, history, language, todays’ life.
- Tour escorts: English speaking tour guides throughout the tour (other languages on request)
- Tour Director: English speaking tour director throughout the tour
Not included: International flights – flightsto Vladivostok and from Moscow – Visa – Gratuities(EUR 180 / USD 200 tipping budget recommended) – anything not specifically mentioned under Inclusions