From the lake to the mountains and vineyards, Montreux is world-famous due to its position right in the heart of the Swiss Riviera on the shores of Lake Geneva. It attracted and inspired many artists in search of beauty and tranquility. The atmosphere and the Mediterranean climate are perfect for relaxing, but historic castles, vibrant towns, cultural events, terraced vineyards and lovely countryside await to be explored. It goes without saying that the region is also a paradise for wine lovers and gourmets.
- 3 night accommodation in selected hotel category
- Daily breakfasts
- Rail journey from your starting point in Switzerland to Montreux and back in economy class
- Riviera Card for free use of local buses and trains and various discounts
- Visit of Chillon Castle with boat trip
- Wine tasting
- Swiss coupon pass*
- Detailed itinerary and travel documents
Not included: Flights – optional excursions – meals – local city tax to be paid on the spot- travel insurance – anything not mentioned in the above “inclusions” section.