The variety of ski terrains and village life in Banff are perfectly complemented by three days in Panorama and Interior British Columbia high alpine skiing!
- 6 night accommodation (4 nights in Banff, Alberta and 2 nights in Panorama, British Columbia)
- 7 day car rental (economy class; basic rate including value added tax (VAT), liability insurance and fire insurance). Pick up and drop off at Calgary Airport.
- Applicable federal and provincial taxes
Flights ・Transfers・Expenses of a personal nature · Fuel for car, taxes, collision damage waiver (CDW), theft protection (TP) and optional equipment ・ Meals・ Drinks ・ Activities and excursions ・Baggage handling・Gratuities ・Ski passes ・Equipment rental・ All that is not mentioned in the inclusions
|Hotel Options or similar|
|City||3* and 4*|
|Banff||Moose Hotel & Suites 4* – superior room|
|Panorama||Panorama Mountain Village 3* – standard room|
DEPARTURE IN 2021
|Price in CAD$, per person starting from||Twin||Single||Triple||Quad|
|January 3 to February 6|
|Saturday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday departures||959||1919||On request||On request|
|Sunday and Tuesday departures||969||1929||On request||On request|
|Monday departures||979||1959||On request||On request|
|February 21 to March 13|
|Saturday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday departures||989||1979||On request||On request|
|Sunday and Tuesday departures||999||1999||On request||On request|
|Monday departures||1009||2019||On request||On request|
|5-day lift pass*||649|
|* The package includes the Banff / Lake Louise / Sunshine Tri-Area 3-day lift pass and the 2-day Panorama lift pass|
MOOSE HOTEL & SUITES 4* – BANFF
The Banff Lodging Company is proud to announce their brand new 4-star property – The Moose Hotel and Suites. Located only a 1-minute walk from the heart of downtown Banff, the Moose celebrates mountain elegance design with a variety of warm, rich, natural materials. The property features 174 guest rooms, with a combination of one and two bedroom suites and hotel rooms. All rooms feature luxury beds, a full bathroom with Mountain Rain Shower®, coffee maker, tea kettle and mini fridge. All one and two bedroom suites feature a gas fireplace. Guests have access to amenities such as a bright, indoor swimming pool and exercise room on the 3rd floor and two spectacular rooftop hot pools with views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Also on-site is the Meadow Spa & Pools with 10 treatment rooms and a private outdoor hot pool (at additional cost). The on-site Pacini Italian Restaurant features gourmet Italian food with unique and authentic flavours and a warm and friendly ambiance.
- Accommodation: air conditioning, TV, telephone, clock radio, coffee maker, rollaway bed not available.
- Superior Room description: 2 queens, shower only, coffee maker, one full bathroom, room size: approximately 329 square feet.
- Hotel: restaurant, 4 floors with elevator, indoor pool, heated outdoor pool, fitness centre, hot tub, spa, parking free, ski storage.
PANORAMA MOUNTAIN RESORT 3* – PANORAMA
Situated in an intimate resort that’s built for walking, these spacious one, two, and three bedroom alpine town homes or condos all have doorstep access to resort activities and amenities, including the Panorama Springs Hot Pools. Panorama offers incredible views with all the luxuries of home. These slope-side condominium-style lodges are charming with a modern touch. Enjoy on hill accommodation with easy access to resort facilities, ski l i f t s and heli-skiing.
- Accommodation: TV, telephone, WIFI internet access available throughout the property at a daily charge of $ 10, DVD player, kitchen, fireplace, housekeeping service (linens changed every 3 days), rollaway bed not available.
- Room description (Hotel room, Pine Inn): 1 king bed or 1 queen bed with an occupancy of maximum 2 people. 2 queen beds or 2 double beds with an occupancy of up to 4 people.
- Hotel: 2 floors without elevator, restaurant, bar, outdoor pool, sauna, hot tub, parking free, ski storage, ski in/ski out.
DAY TRIPS – HELI-SKI WITH RK. HELISKI PANORAMA
The sublime experience of helicopter skiing is a must for all dedicated skiers. Panorama is renowned for its high quality guided excursions to the snowfields and glaciers of the Purcell Mountains. Enjoy a day with professional guides leading semi-private groups of intermediate and experienced skiers. All packages include breakfast, lunch and après, ACMG certified guide, certificate, run map, and souvenir heli pin.
Groups of 1-4: A smaller heli-skiing/ heli-boarding experience for up to 4 skiers in your group, with flights aboard an ASTAR helicopter*. Ski as your own group with up to two other groups utilizing the same helicopter. Package includes: 5 runs, powder skis or board and the aforementioned general inclusions.
Groups of 5-9: This package allows for 5 to 9 skiers in your own group. Heli-ski or heli-board runs at your choice of pace, travelling in a larger Bell 212 helicopter*. Package includes: 5 runs, powder skis or board and the aforementioned general inclusions.
*Please note: Flights to the summit where you start your descent, your group will be the only one in the helicopter. After you are dropped off, the helicopter will depart to pick up and fly other groups to their runs and drop them off before returning to pick up your group for your next flight.
- Minimum age for heli-skiing is 14. Guests between 14 – 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is 19 years and older.
- Skiers’ weight and skiing abilities (advanced, intermediate or expert) whether client is a skier or snowboarder must be provided in order to confirm booking.
- Departure point: RK Heli-Plex Lodge, at 2045 Panorama Drive, Invermere.
|Price (CAD $) per person, starting from||1 DAY|
|Daily departures: February 1 – March 31, 2021|
|Group of 1 – 4 passengers|
|Group of 5 – 9 passengers|