The breathtaking scenery of this resort village features luxury cottages, condos and a magnificent log chalet. Le Village Windigo is also a place of outdoor adventure, offering a wide range of activities including kayaking, pedal boating, canoeing, biking, tennis, petanque and access to hiking trail – all free for guests to use. The Les Berges du Windigo restaurant features a culinary sophistication worthy of the truly magnificent natural surroundings.
- Accommodation for 7 nights at the Village Windigo in a “condo plage”
- Federal GST Provincial Taxes and Federal GST and/or HST
AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL COST, PAYABLE ON SITE
- Equipment rentals: boats with outboard motors, pontoon boats and all-terrain vehicles (ATV)
- Winter only: snowmobiling and dogsledding
Flights unless otherwise noted · Transfers unless otherwise noted · Meals unless otherwise noted · Gratuities · Beverages · Optional excursions unless otherwise noted
Photo credit in this page: Photo Sépaq
THE VILLAGE WINDIGO 4* - FERME NEUVE
This superior first class resort village of 33 cottages and condos located next to a magnificent sandy bay on the shores of the Baskatong Reservoir, 3.5 hours from Montreal and 3 hours from Ottawa.
– Number of rooms: 33
– Accommodation: TV, WIFI internet access in lobby (free), DVD player, clock radio, coffee maker, full fridge, microwave, kitchen, iron with board, hair dryer, rollaway bed not available.
– Facilities: restaurant, bar, sauna, spa, parking free.
– Summer activities: tennis courts, hiking, volleyball courts, cycling, canoes, kayaks, activities at resort, beach.
HOW TO GET TO THE RESORT
From Montréal by car – 280 km / 3.5 hours
From Ottawa by car – 205 km / 2.55 hours
From Montréal, take Autoroute 15, then highway 117 to Mont Laurier. At Mont Laurier, go past the McDonald’s restaurant and turn right at the traffic light at the corner of Hébert Street (the street facing the IGA store).
*Important*: Set the trip odometer or your car at zero when you reach the corner at Hébert Street. Proceed 700 metres to a 4-way stop intersection – continue straight. Go past the bridge over the La Lièvre River – turn right at the stop sign. Your odometer reads 1 km travelled. At 17.9 kms travelled, turn left on Montée Leblanc. Please note that Montée Leblanc is at the top of a hill at the entrance to Ferme-Neuve and is difficult to see -slow down as you approach.
At 34 kms travelled, go left towards Windigo Village. At 39.9 kms travelled, go right towards Windigo Village. At 45 kms travelled, go right and you will be at the resort.
DEPARTURES IN 2021
Prices in this document are for information only; they were issued at press time, for the current year. Please note that due to special events, operation hours/days and temporary promotions, they can increase or decrease at any time. Contact your travel agent for the price and promotion of the moment.